Brick Bodies Code of Conduct
In order to provide a comfortable experience in the club, all members and guests must please observe the following policies:
- Talking on a Cell Phone is strictly limited to the lobby.
- ”Selfies” are permitted in the exercise areas, but in accordance with Maryland state law, it is prohibited to photograph, take video, or record the voice of another person without their full knowledge and consent.
- Cell phone usage of any kind (including talking, texting and playing music) and photography, video, or voice recording of any kind (including “selfies”) is NEVER permitted in the locker rooms, saunas, or steam rooms.
- Do not leave belongings such as gym bags on the floor anywhere in the club. Please use the lockers and cubbies provided.
- Re-rack weights after use.
- Wipe down equipment after use with cleaner and towels provided.
- Guest Policies
- Access to the Basketball court is for MEMBERS ONLY. Guests are prohibited from participating. NOTE: MEMBERS CAN/MAY/WILL HAVE MEMBERSHIP REVOKED IF CAUGHT SNEAKING GUESTS INTO BASKETBALL AREA.
- No Guests are allowed access between 9pm – 5am Monday-Friday and after 6pm Saturday & Sunday (hours vary by club).
- Wear only proper exercise attire:
- Proper Athletic shoes required; No boots and No open-toe shoes.
- No jeans allowed.
- Exercise attire must be clean/laundered.
- Exercise attire must not have inappropriate language or images.
- No shoes and socks allowed in the Sauna or Steam Room.
- The following will not be tolerated, and can/may/will lead to suspension or termination of membership:
- Disrespecting our staff and/or members.
- Disruptive behavior of any kind, including fighting, profanity, and abuse of equipment.
- Attempting to photograph, take video, or record the voice of another person without their full knowledge and consent.
- Practice proper hygiene.
- Apply deodorant prior to workout.
- Refrain from using colognes and perfumes until after your workout.
- No children under the age of 12 allowed in the locker rooms.
- During Family Swim, children under the age of 12 are allowed with a parent/guardian.
- No children of the opposite gender are allowed at any time.
Failure to abide by the Brick Bodies Code of Conduct or any club rules or policies can/may/will result in disciplinary action up to and including membership suspension or termination.